Mother Therapy provides mothers with parenting strategies and treatment methods of child psychology. Mothers can learn about
them and apply them to their own children in order to rear children in healthy ways by preventing and treating children's
psychological problems, and help children achieve psychological stability in the process of growth.
[Educational Contents of Mother Therapy]
- Introduction & Orientation to Mother Therapy : 1 Session
- Mind Training for Mother's Psychological Stability : 4 Sessions
- Therapeutic Tasks for Mother's and Childresn's Psychological Stability : 1 Session
- Parenting Strategies : 1 Session
- Treatment Methods of Child Psychology : 1 Session
- Wrap Up : 1 Session
- Lecture : 1 Session
1. Members Only → [Training for Members] _ Essential Contents
- Cmprehensive guide to how to proceed with Mother Therapy
- Therapeutic tasks for mothers and children, parenting strategies, treatment methods
2. Menbers Only →[Members Only] _ Do's and Don'ts When You Take Mother Therapy
- Do's and dont's when you take Mother Therapy
3. Members Only → [Training for Members]
- You must finish studying the contents of training videos within one week after you start.
- You may take notes if you want to.
- You can watch training videos multiple times when you need to.
4. Customer Service Center → [Write Review]
- You must write your feelings and thoughts while you are taking and applying Mother Therapy.
- You can write reviews multiple times whenever you want.
Mother Therapy is more effective when children are younger.
Please, continue with therapeutic tasks, parenting strategies, and treatment methods
even if you find progress in child psychology and treatment process seem slow.
You must write and upload [Mother's Journal] at least once a day.
* Please, be careful never to let others use your ID to make use of the program of Mother Therapy. You may be permanently banned
against taking Mother Therapy in such cases.
Now, let's begin Mother Therapy.