- Those facing difficulties due to children’s ADHD
- Those with difficult mind after you are told that your children have ADHD
- Those trying various efforts to treat children’s ADHD
- Those taking counseling for treating children’s ADHD
- Those who don’t have any option other than choosing drugs to treat children’s ADHD
- Those who failed to treat children’s ADHD
- those who have given up treating children’s ADHD because you don’t know how
- Those with difficulties because your children’s ADHD has not been treated.
- Those with wounds due to children’s ADHD
- Those blaming children for their ADHD
- Those blaming themselves for children’s ADHD
- Those who had or have psychological difficulties due to children’s ADHD
If you are a mother suffering in difficulties due to your children’s ADHD, you definitely need Mother Therapy; you will be able to treat your children’s ADHD without
difficulty if you learn Mother Therapy.
Many mothers have difficulties due to their children’s ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). Most of them figure out their children’s ADHD through diagnosis
after they hear about their children’s ADHD from others (teachers or other parents).
Or when they see repeated patterns of children’s hyperactivities or of that they easily get tired of things and can’t stay calm, they search in the Internet, books or
enquire about the matter to surrounding people to treat the children. Mothers can learn about ADHD and assume that their children have ADHD this way.
When mothers think their children have ADHD like this, they start making efforts a lot to treat their children. Although they make efforts to treat their
children’s ADHD with various treatment methods, they fail every time they try and make situations even worse causing mothers to give up treating children’s ADHD.
Children’s ADHD is actually not a psychological disorder. Adults made it a psychological disorder because children’s psychology does not fit the standard of adults’
psychology. From the point of view of children’s psychological standard, most of the children with ADHD have very normal psychology. The problem is that ADHD
was forced to become a psychological problem or disorder that must be treated.
ADHD of children can be treated fairly easily. If you understand that your children’s psychology is normal and adjust this normal psychology a little bit, ADHD
will disappear without difficulty. This is called the treatment of ADHD.
Instead of counseling children directly, I taught mothers how to treat children’s ADHD through Mother Therapy as I run psychological counseling for a long time;
it has been verified many times that children’s ADHD can be treated without difficulty when mothers treat their children.
Now, I’m trying to let you know how to treat your children’s ADHD. Mother Therapy will allow you to become experts in treating your own children’s ADHD. Then you
will no longer suffer from difficulties of your children’s ADHD; there will be no need to make efforts for counseling or treatment. You, mothers, will be experts of your
children’s ADHD treatment.